Olympus TG-830 iHS
TOUGH Shooting Conditions Conquered
- 16MP BSI CMOS
- 5x/10x WIDE/SR ZOOM
- 3.0" HIGH-RES LCD
- 1080p FULL HD VIDEO
The Olympus Tough TG-830 iHS combines Olympus’ trademark indestructibility with outstanding image quality so that you no longer have to compromise image quality for durability. Featuring a state-of-the-art 16-megapixel Backlit CMOS sensor and TruePic™ VI Image Processor that fuel Olympus’ cutting-edge iHS Technology, the TG-830iHS delivers uncompromised image quality in a rugged camera. It’s impressive low-light performance and high-speed responsiveness means you’ll get astonishing results shooting fast-action subjects, night scenes and other tricky shots above and below the surface. Designed for adrenaline junkies, but equally at home in the hands of soccer moms, younger users and the clumsy, this camera can handle just about anything you throw at it.
It’s Crushproof (220lbf/100kgf), Waterproof (33ft/10m), Shockproof (7ft/2.1m), Freezeproof (14°F/-10°C) and Dustproof, meaning you can capture stunning images and 1080p Full HD Video without having to worry about damaging your camera’s high-grade components like it’s precision 5x wide-angle optical zoom lens, high-resolution 3.0” HyperCrystal III LCD, or in-body GPS & e.compass system. Still want more? Capture still and videos simultaneously thanks to the Multi-Recording feature. Add a splash of creativity with 11 in-camera Magic Art Filters like Pop Art, Dramatic and Reflection. Take more control when recording videos with Advanced Movie Mode which allows you to record high-definition videos at 120fps for slow motion playback. The Olympus TG-830iHS: where image quality meets durability.
- Waterproof 33ft/10m - The Olympus-original complete sealing system and double lock construction borrowed from Olympus’ long history of manufacturing underwater housings ensures that the TG-830iHS is completely waterproof down to a depth of 33ft. Even on land, the TG-830iHS ensures that you’ll never miss an awesome shot just because of heavy rain or snow.
- Shockproof 7ft/2.1m - The shockproof structure of the TG-830 iHS ensures that your investment is protected. Carefully sandwiched between two protective frames, the lens and camera unit remain unfazed by bumps, drops, falls and other impacts. Even after repeated drops, critical camera components and functions like the lens, shutter, aperture and auto-focus remain safe. Drop, pick up, and keep on shooting.
- Crushproof 220lbf/100kgf - No case, no problem! With a rugged body and reinforced LCD, the TG-830 iHS withstands up to 220 pounds of pressure so your camera and images are always protected.
- Freezeproof 14°F/-10°C - Keep shooting outdoors even in the winter. The TG-830iHS is designed to keep operating at below freezing temperatures, safe from the two most common problems when shooting in cold weather: lens condensation and auto zoom malfunction. Hit the slopes, fire up your snowmobile, or break out the skates, because with the TG-830 iHS by your side, you’ll never miss those awesome wipe out moments.
- Dustproof - Life gets dirty. Between dusty fields and muddy trails, sometimes your camera doesn’t stay as pristine as you’d like it to. But even in less-than-spotless environments, the fine protective sealing of the TG-830 iHS helps keep out dirt and debris allowing you to capture shot after shot even in the harshest environments.
- GPS & e.Compass - The ideal travel guide. With the GPS and e.compass functions on the TG-830 iHS, location and landmark information will be displayed and recorded along with the image. The TG-830 iHS is also equipped with a logging function so you can track the route taken from recorded images by using applications such as Olympus Viewer 3, Google Earth and Picasa.
- Automatic Underwater Balance - The Olympus TG-830 iHS boasts 4 different underwater scene modes -- Underwater Snapshot, Underwater Wide 1, Underwater Wide 2 and Underwater Macro -- each carefully calibrated to allow for optimal color balance, exposure and flash so you automatically get the best results. Beautiful underwater photos made simpler.
- LED Illuminator - An LED Illuminator is like a mini-flashlight on the front of the camera to enhance focus and exposure for macro shooting – great for underwater close-ups where light is scarce. The LED illuminator also works in conjunction with the flash to help illuminate your subject in low-light conditions.
- Magic Art Filters - Express your creativity with 11 different special effects for your photos and HD videos. Olympus’ Magic Art Filters infuse familiar scenes with new and unexpected moods ranging from the excited to the serene and from the whimsical to the mysterious. Choose from Pop Art, Pin Hole, Fisheye, Soft Focus, Punk, Sparkle, Watercolor, Miniature, Reflection, Dramatic and Fragmented. (Some effects apply only to still photos. Effects may reduce image size.)
- 16MP BSI CMOS Sensor - An amazing 16 million pixels in the High-Sensitivity, High-Speed BSI CMOS sensor deliver unmatched image quality with less noise and improved image detail, especially in low-light situations.
- TruePic VI Image Processor - A TruePic VI Image Processor, first developed for professional SLRs, knows precisely how to deliver true-to-life color, the sharpest details, and less noise.
- Low Light Performance - Thanks to iHS technology high ISOs and quick shutter speeds, you'll achieve ideal results in low light situations whether you're shooting in a dim room, outdoors at dusk, or around the campfire.
- High-Speed Performance - From quick start up times, to ultra fast shot-to-shot intervals and blazing autofocus, the camera is always read to go when the action kicks in.
- Enhanced iAuto - In iAuto mode, the camera automatically detects the subject, lighting and situation to identify the scene you’re shooting – up to 30 different scenes including Night, Sport, Beach and Snow, Underwater Snapshot and Backlight HDR – and adjusts the settings for ideal results. Leave it up to the TG-830 iHS to choose optimum settings so you can focus on capturing that amazing shot.
- Super Resolution Zoom - Get twice as close. Double your effective zoom power and get even closer to your subjects without compromising image quality.
- Advanced Movie Mode - Specifically designed to provide enhanced control when shooting videos, the Advanced Movie Mode allows for the easy activation of different recording functions like Photo-In-Movie, 60i Movie and High Speed Movie. Control your frame rate, make white balance adjustments and even set the self timer right from easy-to-access menus.
- High-Speed HD Videos - For the first time on a digital compact camera, now you can record high-speed videos in high definition. At a frame rate of 120 frames per second in 720p HD, you'll enjoy slow motion playback of all your greatest action moments!
- Multi-Motion Movie IS - The newly-developed image stabilization technique helps to reduce camera blur caused by walking or breathing when shooting videos.
- Multi Recording - Simultaneously record videos and still images so you'll never have to compromise one for the other. Simply start recording your video and press the shutter button to snap stills throughout the recording.
- iAuto - In iAuto mode, the camera automatically detects the subject, lighting and situation to identify the scene you’re shooting – up to 30 different scenes including Night, Sport, Beach and Snow, Underwater Snapshot and Backlight HDR – and adjusts the settings for ideal results.
- Smart Panorama - Capture breathtaking panoramic views and vistas just as you remember them, all in one frame and at the touch of a button, by simply panning the camera across the scene. No computer necessary!
- Advanced Shadow Adjustment Technology - Shooting into backlight typically results in washed out, overly bright images. Backlight HDR Adjustment takes a collage of images at various exposure levels and blends them into one, perfectly exposed image.
No Longer Available
* MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
* OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
* MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
Order It...Click Here!