Nikon Monarch 5 12x42|
Part# 7544 & 7547
Black & Camo Models
The new MONARCH 5 All Terrain Binocular couples bright, high-resolution optics with legendary ruggedness in a package that is light enough to carry all day. Incorporating Nikonís exclusive Eco-Glass (made without the use of arsenic or lead) for all lens and prism elements, the MONARCH 5 features phase-corrected, dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coatings for extreme brightness, superior sharpness and incredible low light performance. The tough, full rubber armored body is O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for waterproof, fogproof reliability.
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating - This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
- Fully Multicoated Lenses - Fully multicoated lenses deliver the ultimate in brightness and resolution.
- Durable and Protective, Rubber-armored Coating - Provides a sure, non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Lightweight, Slim Design - Provides excellent ergonomics, strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day.
- Smooth Central Focus Knob - Fast range of focus for quick viewing.
- Multi-setting Click Stop Eyecups - For a clear comfortable view, with or without eyeglasses.
- Precision Aligned Optics - For extended viewing on the toughest hunts.
- Waterproof/fogproof - Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
No Longer Available
* MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
* OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
* MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
* Nikon Lens Pen
* Nikon Fog Eliminator Cloths (3 Pack)
- Focusing System:
- Magnification x:
- Objective Diameter (mm):
- Angular Field of View (Real):
- Angular Field of View (Apparent):
- FOV at 1000 yds (ft):
- Close Focus Distance (ft):
- Exit Pupil (mm):
- Relative Brightness:
- Eye Relief (mm):
- Size (L&W - inches):
- Weight (oz):
Nikon Window Mount
Click Here...Add It to Your Order!
Order It...Click Here!