Pentax 20x60 PCF WP II|
With large objective lenses for superior light-gathering and the power of 20X magnification, the PENTAX 20x60 PCF WP II binocular is the perfect companion for observations made at dusk or dawn. Add to that a 114 foot field of view and waterproof construction, and this high-performance model provides superior viewing in even the lowest light conditions and harshest climates.
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter
- Aluminum-diecast body adds strength and durability
- Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses
- Mechanical focus lock feature allows user to lock in at a specific distance for convenient focus-free viewing
- Click-stop diopter adjustment locks in right eyepiece diopter setting
- Ruggedly constructed with a rubber housing to protect the internal optical and mechanical systems
- Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops give the most comfortable eye relief
- Limited lifetime warranty
When ordered with the riflescope,
binocular, or spotting scope above.
* MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
* OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
* MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
* Pentax Slide & Flex Bino Harness
- Prism Type:
- Objective Lens Diameter:
- Angle of View:
114' @ 1000 yd
38 m @ 1000 m
- Minimum Focus Distance:
26.25' / 8 m
- Exit Pupil Diameter:
- Eye Relief:
- Interpupillary Adjustment:
2.24 - 2.83"
57 - 72mm
- Relative Brightness:
- Twilight Factor:
- Focus Type:
Water and fogproof
- Tripod Socket:
Yes (with Optional Adapter)
7.68 x 3.35 x 8.82"
195 x 85 x 224mm
3.09 lbs / 1.40kg
The Pentax "Worry Free" Warranty
Pentax Sport Optic products are of the highest optical and mechanical quality. If your Pentax Binocular, Spotting Scope or Riflescope purchased in the USA from an authorized Pentax Sport Optics dealer requires repair, Pentax will repair or replace it to the original purchaser (even if damaged by fault) for a charge of $19.95, to cover handling and return shipping.* This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, theft or loss. (Replacement may be with comparable model at Pentax's discretion if the original model is no longer available.)
* Applies only to unmodified equipment or product with modifications performed by authorized Pentax repair personnel.