Pentax Papilio 6.5x21|
Named for the Latin word for butterfly, PENTAX Papilio binoculars are the perfect choice for insect and bird observation in the field or in museums and galleries. Each Papilio model offers a minimum focusing distance of approximately 1.6 feet and incorporates new design technology that automatically compensates for the misalignment of the right and left image fields at close ranges. Featuring fully multi-coated optical elements, high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms, a long 15 millimeter eye relief, and a protective rubber housing, Papilio is a great choice for spectator sports, hiking and travel as well.
- No other binoculars like them on the market!
- Ideally suited for viewing insects, birds, artwork or any other object at close ranges
- Tough rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms
- C.L.O.S.E. (Convergent Lens Optical System Engineering) allows them to focus down to 1.6 feet
- Sleek, contemporary ultra-compact body with unibody construction
- Revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eye-piece adjustment to assure correct optical alignment for comfortable viewing
- Fast and easy center focusing for handling ease
- Helicoid eyepiece rings for extra viewing comfort
- Fully multi-coated optics to eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays while improving light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare
- High quality BaK4 Porro prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light
* MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
* OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
* MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
The Pentax "Worry Free" Warranty
Pentax Sport Optic products are of the highest optical and mechanical quality. If your Pentax Binocular, Spotting Scope or Riflescope purchased in the USA from an authorized Pentax Sport Optics dealer requires repair, Pentax will repair or replace it to the original purchaser (even if damaged by fault) for a charge of $19.95, to cover handling and return shipping.* This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, theft or loss. (Replacement may be with comparable model at Pentax's discretion if the original model is no longer available.)
* Applies only to unmodified equipment or product with modifications performed by authorized Pentax repair personnel.