Leica Ultravid 8x50 HD
Leica's Ultravid HD line are remarkable roof prism binoculars which exceed even the lofty standards of the Ultravid models. The Ultravid HD's contours feel as immediately comfortable in your hands as does wearing an old pair of jeans, and they couldn't be easier to keep steady on your subject. The 8x50 model is perfect for those who want the absolute brightest binocular possible, and are willing to sacrifice weight savings in order to do so. The 8x50 features a whopping 6.25mm exit pupil diameter, which allows comfortable viewing in all twilight. It is a great choice for a hunter working from a stationary position for extended durations.
The Ultravid HD series reach unparalleled image brightness and contrast thanks to Leica's new Fluorite-Ion lenses. With the HD, Leica's gone beyond the realm of normal expectations to satisfy requirements of fastidious enthusiasts. The "normal" Ultravids already provided a breathtaking view; these highly-developed lenses within the Ultravid HD further reduce chromatic aberrations, and produce higher color fidelity.
The 8x50 Ultravid HD benefits significantly from the Leica's new "Aqua Dura" Hydrophobic lens coating, an enhancment which repels water from the optics and also facilitates significantly easier cleaning.
- Highly durable and waterproof - Die-cast, magnesium, rubber-armored body has industry's highest rating for shock resistance. It's nitrogen filled and watertight to a depth of 16.5 feet.
- Eyecups rotating design - Eyecups can be pulled out to two different click-stop positions. Rubber cushioned rings provide optimal benefit for eyeglass wearers.
- Close focus distance - Binocular focuses from 11.8 feet allowing close observation of objects.
- More light gathering - Highly developed lenses and prism coatings provide 3% increase of light for brighter views over its predecessor.
- Improved focusing system - A finely designed focusing mechanism incorporates a lubricant free system with PETP-Discs for smooth movement throughout the operating temperature range.
- Elegant design - Painstaking attention to ergonomic detail results in a beautifully contoured binocular that fits perfectly in your hands.
- Diopter compensation - ±4 dioptric correction to achieve clear vision
- Adjustable interpupillary distance - 58-74mm interpupillary adjustment range suitable for most viewers
Receive a Filson Medium Field Bag with the purchase of any NEW Fullsize Leica Ultravid HD!
Until December 31st, 2014.
Click Here ... Download Rebate Form
* Leica Binocular Harness
* Stabilite Tripod Adapter
* MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
* OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
* MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
- Prism Type:
- Objective Lens Diameter:
- Angle of View:
351.99' @ 1000 yd
116.86 m @ 1000 m
- Minimum Focus Distance:
11.48' / 3.5 m
- Exit Pupil Diameter:
- Eye Relief:
- Interpupillary Adjustment:
58 - 74 mm / 2.28 - 2.91"
- Dioptric Correction:
Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Focus Type:
- Tripod Mount:
4.72 x 2.68 x 7.17"
11.99 x 6.81 x 18.21 cm
2.20 lb / 1.00 kg