Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30
Greater possibilities, higher precision, ultimate reliability.
Swarovski's Laser Guide 8x30 incorporates the optics of the SLC series roof prism binocular in a beautifully crafted laser rangefinder suitable for the harshest of conditions. Expect a minimum of 1000 measurements from a single CR2 lithium battery, in a housing built to operate in temperatures as low as 14°F. The optics of this instrument are notably brighter and sharper than other flagship rangefinders, in a body which is also surprisingly light.
- Nitrogen purged for waterproof & fogproof performance in all climates
- SWAROBRIGHT multilayer coating process gives brighter images & truer color fidelity than competing rangefinders
- Incredibly elegant, lightweight design for an 8x30 optic
- ±4 Dioptric correction
Currently Sold Out,
Please Call for Availability
* MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
* OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
* MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 30mm
- Angle of View: 7.8°
- Field-of-View: (408' @ 1000 Yds)
(136 m at 1000 m)
- Laser Type: Eye-safe class 1
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13.0' (4.0 m)
- Focusing Range & Accuracy: 10-1500 Yards (10-1400 m) with accuracy of ±1 yard
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.7mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Relative Brightness: 14.1
- Twilight Factor: 15.5
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof & fogproof
- Tripod Socket: Yes
- Power Source: One CR2 3-volt lithium battery
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.9 x 1.8"
(120 x 99 x 46mm) WxHxD
- Weight: 0.85 lb (386 g)
Order It...Click Here!