Combi 25 Special
This Combi 25 Special includes the Combi 25 Tripod and the 595 Head.
The PROMASTER® Classic Combi 25 offers solid aluminum construction resulting in total stability in a lighter weight tripod. The Combi 25 is ideal for conventional or digital cameras, medium format equipment, and heavy telephoto lenses.
Multi-position legs allow for an extremely low working height when used with the included short center column. As an added bonus, the Combi 25's unique center column converts to a monopod, perfect for the times when setting up your tripod is not practical.
TRIPOD BASE SPECS:
- 3-Section lightweight aluminum legs with anti-twist design
- Sealed leg locks resist moisture, sand and grit, ensuring a lifetime of reliable use
- Monopod center column with dual-threaded head platform assures compatibility with almost any tripod head
- Included short center column and multi position legs allow for low angle shooting
- Built-in bubble level for precise positioning
- Includes carrying strap and short center column
Maximum Working Height: (center column extended) 62 3/16” / 158cm
Minimum Working Height: (with short column) 8 1/4” / 21cm
Maximum Load: 22 lbs. / 10 KG
Folded Height: 22” / 56cm
Leg Diameter: 25mm
Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz. / 1.61 KG
MONOPOD CENTER COLUMN
Maximum Working Height: 58 1/8” / 147.6cm
Minimum Working Height: 19 1/2” / 49.5cm
SystemPRO 595C Ball Head
Heavy duty ball head with individual controls for positioning and panning tension as well as quick release.
- Working Height: 4 1/8” (10.5cm)
- Maximum Load: 17.6 lbs (8kg)
- Base Attachment: 3/8” female
- Lateral Tilt: -90º / +30º tilt range
- Plate Type: Quick Release with ¼ - 20 screw
- Weight: 15 oz (.42 kg)